We’re excited to be reopening our doors to our patients.
Read our full letter provided below or click here to download it as a PDF.
The time that we have all been waiting for…
Our office is ready to reopen! It gives us great pleasure to welcome you all back. We would like to thank you for your patience and support throughout the last few months. We have spent our time preparing to serve you better than ever.
Since we at MG Dentistry & Rejuvenation Center feel that your health and well-being (and that of everyone around you) is of the utmost importance, we have taken extensive measures to ensure that the space in our office is safe. As you will see, we have implemented new systems and protocols in order to ensure that you have the highest level of safety and cleanliness when visiting.
The day before your appointment, you will receive a prescreening phone call in order to confirm your appointment, check in, and given specific instructions for your arrival, including how to enter our office. Upon your arrival, you can expect the following:
- Your temperature will be taken
- Pulse oximeter will be used to measure your oxygen saturation levels
- COVID-19 screening form will be filled out
- Hand washing and sanitization will be readily available
- One of our team members will escort you to the treatment area
In addition to our procedural changes, we’ve also made a number of technological adjustments to our space that help to ensure your safety.
- We have upgraded the HVAC
- Novaerus Plasma NU900, which is designed to kill airborne viruses
- UV-C Air & Surface Disinfecting Lamps, which some EMS companies use for their ambulances to disinfect their work spaces, specifically COVID-19
- Isolite and Isovac systems to reduce intraoral aerosolization during procedures
In addition, the clinical team will use the appropriate masks, eye protection, and face shields during procedures. Our patient coordinators will also wear masks and use plexiglass barriers at their desks. We have digitized multiple forms to reduce paperwork and will be limiting the number of people inside the office at any given time.
We hope these changes will help you feel at ease, knowing that as always, we are dedicated to providing you with the best there is for a safe environment.
Our team is proud of how well-prepared we are in order to make sure we maintain the highest level of safety. Our top priority is to maintain your well-being and continue to earn your trust.
With much gratitude and appreciation, Dr. Gracias & MG Dentistry Team